"Our company is characterized by special principles once regarded as unusual but now being adopted by many modern enterprises."
- Our company belongs to us.
- We behave self-confidently to each other and to the outside.
Fair, honest and trusting
- Honesty and fair dealings with each other build trust.
- Trust gives strength to face new challenges and master them expediently.
Customer- and market-oriented
- We value close relations with our customers and partners and take their wishes seriously.
- We observe our markets constantly and make our decisions accordingly.
- We grow sustainably and controlled.
- We offer high-end products, preferably in the premium segment.
Obliging and consistent
- We communicate purposefully.
- Democratic decisions are respected and implemented.
- Wrongdoing has consequences.
- Mistakes are opportunities we learn from.
Ethical and socially-minded
- Solidarity, communal spirit and social justice are among our basic values.
- We are authentic and ecologically minded.
- Our wage differentials are small.
- We look out for each other’s wellbeing and the wellbeing of people outside. We have social and environmental standards for products and suppliers.
Appreciative and tolerant
- We treat each other respectfully because every person is valuable.
- We accept that every person is different.
Responsible and transparent
- Individual responsibility and a broad codetermination right are characteristic of our company culture.
- We elect our managerial staff.
- We deal openly with company information.
- Every one of us thinks and acts like an entrepreneur.
- We are keen to succeed, but not at any cost.
- We want work to be enjoyable. People feel a need to do good work and to be appreciated for it.
- We combine a secure job with enough time for private matters and the family, and enough pay to make ends meet worry-free.
- We make decisions as decentralized as possible.
- That enables us to handle changes flexibly.